Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Lets twist again!

Hi everyone

     Have you made a twister quilt yet? Are you tired of me talking about? Have I told you how much I LOVE this technique?  I think you get the picture I really, really, really like making Twister quilts. Besides making them I also enjoying teach the class at The Cloth Castle so here is a little show and tell! Enjoy!

 I have also been working with all the Cuddle (Minkie) fabrics from Shannon's fabrics. They are sooooo nice. 

Well we are busy getting ready for the quilt show so I'm off. Hope to see you around the show this weekend. Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. You know how much I like those twisters too! I won a Christmas charm pack and 2-1/2 yd matching fabrics so they will eventually be a twister project. Love the colors of the Minkie fabric. Good luck with the show Natasha.

    ReplyDelete