Thursday, August 7, 2014

A Beautiful Long Weekend

Greetings!

    This past weekend I enjoyed an extended long weekend....which was AMAZING! Not much sewing got done this weekend...oh well there is always tomorrow! Have I ever mentioned what a good procrastinator I am? I should have been working on sewing samples but I just couldn't resist enjoying the sun! I have family visiting from Germany so we enjoyed our local  beaches. We really do live in the most incredible part of the world. 










I guess I best get working on those samples! Have a great day.

3 comments:

  1. Enjoy your company and relish these moments as they pass too quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, can you please advise where I can get the beautiful machine embroidery designs that you were using in your Christmas Quit - see blog for February 2013. name, or supplier or something to point me in the right direction. Many thanks.

    ReplyDelete