Friday, May 13, 2011

Quilt Market Day 2

  Well we just returned from Handi Quilter and I really want to share some photos from the day with you. I hope you enjoy them!

These photos are from the Riley Blake Booth, I just love this tree. It is wrapped in fabric around all the trunk and branches and the leaves are cut from fabric.  Isn't it great! A little birds nest too.






One of my favorite stitchery patterns; Crabapple Hill Studio




I just love this display from French General


I have so many more photos, I will add more later but I'm going to put them all on the Cloth Castle Facebook page.

Natasha

4 comments:

  1. I think my grandaughters' would love a tree like that in their rooms!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shots and report..I linked you on stash manicure and back to you....hope many stop by too..

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! I am soooo jealous! Hope you are having a good time and I can't wait to hear all the juicy gossip when you get back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So far your blog is the best for Market pics...keep them coming!! I am living vicariously through you!!...and I don't do Face Book!!
    P

    ReplyDelete