Thursday, March 27, 2014

The rest of my projects from retreat

Hi all

   As promised here are the rest of the projects that I worked on. I took enough projects for 3 months. It felt so great to pull out older projects and get them going again. They kind of feel like old friends!

These 2 runners were panels I had kicking around, I just added a 9 patch to the center and borders.
Just quick and easy and oh my goodness a couple of gifts done already!

Just in time for summer too!
I had the center made of this flannel quilt. This is what I originally made the piano border for.
As I mentioned yesterday the scraps made enough for two quilts. 
A couple of years ago I made a friendship log cabin.
These were all the leftover 2" wide strips.
I made the 1600" quilt and added the 2" gold squares. It came out very long and skinny.
I still had strips so I made the piano border for the right side and a checkerboard for the other.
Who says that borders have to be the same!
Ok well now I have a few more quilt tops! Oh well those are for another day!

No comments:

Post a Comment