Tuesday, April 12, 2011

What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas..... I don't think so!

Hi Everyone
   What a great time we had in Las Vegas. My Mom celebrated her 60th birthday and there was no better place to go than Las Vegas. Mom, sister, myself and our friends had such a great time!  What a great city. Great people and so much to do. We left on Thursday and came home on Sunday so we only had 2 full days. We packed a lot in those two days but sadly no time for quilt shops. Oh well guess that means I just have to go back! Thought I would share some photos with everyone.


That's Mom in the green and our friend and my coworker Vandy


Just about our whole group, 2 slipped away before we could catch them! We were very lucky to get a great deal on a limo to Freemont Street. Our driver was so nice he gave us his number and said if he was busy he would send another car.........boy did he send us a car



Stretch HUMMER! I could have lived in there!



Mom and me


My sister trying to win big! Takes awhile when you play pennies!

Inside Ceasar's Palace.

View of the strip from the top of Eiffel Tower.

Viva Elvis the newest Cirque Show. It Was SOOOO good!
The performers are so incredible.

Our last show was Phantom of the Opera. I love this musical. I have seen it before but what a treat to see it in Vegas. Incredible.


Well that's all for now. Hope you enjoyed the pictures.
Natasha






No comments:

Post a Comment