Monday, October 17, 2011

It's Pumpkin time!

Hi Everyone,

   I love this time year and with the incredible fall weather we have had you just have to get out and enjoy the sun. Mom, sister and I went out yesterday and visited the "punkin" patch. In our family we don't have any little kids but we enjoy going and picking our pumpkins and also getting all the fresh veggies at the farms.
   On quilting front, most of my projects are for clubs so I can't show them to you right now. Last month I used the 60 degree triangle ruler form Creative Grid. I made this great quilt using the Winterberry Line from Whimsical. I love how the hexagon layout worked out and it has been a long time since I played with such a great primitive line.
    I have really been enjoying knitting as well. I took the Rae scarf class at the store from Rebecca. I have really enjoyed learning a little more ans I always relax when I'm knitting so I have really enjoyed the scarf. This picture is the pattern cover fro Jane Richmond.... not mine!


Well better get back to my November club project, have a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment