Friday, February 7, 2014

New Yarn

Hi all

   How is it possible that it is Friday already! This week has flown by. On Wednesday Vandy and myself unpacked a new order of yarn. We selected 22 colours, something for everyone. It is a beautiful worsted yarn, that has an incredible sheen to it, super soft and is anti-pill, great for sweaters, afghans and more!



Uptown Yarn 

composition 100% anti-pill Acrylic/  weight Aran/  type Classic/ needle size 5mm/  length 165m/  stitches 18 rows 24 row/ ball weight 100g
$5.49 per ball



    With this cold weather it is a great time to start a new knitting or crochet project. Personally I love my knitted slippers! My favorite pair currently have no heal left so I guess I better get started on a new pair! As I have mentioned before knitting takes me awhile!

    Tomorrow is my once a month Machine embroidery class. All the students bring their machines and make lots of fun stuff! This month we are making a little cover for our machines. I hesitate to call it a dust cover, don't know about you but my machine doesn't get time to collect any dust! The rest of the house; now that is another story!

The design is from Embroidery Library.
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment